Adding footage from Humble Bundle to your account?

Hi. Just bought the Battle Box from humble bundle and I was wondering if there is a way to get those effects bought added to you actionvfx account somehow. Would feel better to have them all at the same place and not needing to download all at the same time in a big zip file.

Hey @effkt!

That’s a great question.

Unfortunately, we’re unable to add The Battle Box assets from Humble Bundle to any ActionVFX accounts, as Humble Bundle has graciously volunteered to host all of the download costs so that we’re able to actually run this bundle.

It’s very expensive for a small company like ourselves to be able to deliver large quantities of big files, so with this partnership with HB, we’re able to run this for a limited time. But the downside of that, is that they won’t be available to download on your ActionVFX account.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause! I just prefer to be completely transparent as to why this isn’t possible at this time. :slight_smile: Hopefully this will be something we can implement inside of future partnership bundles like this one!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions I can answer for you.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Alright. that makes sense of course, thanks for explaining.

3 Likes

And the starter subscription too ?

That Starter Subscription will be applied and tied directly to your account, so you will access those from the “My Downloads” section of the website.

1 Like

How do i do that?
When i try to “buy” a starter plan. It answers me that i’m already subscribed… :upside_down_face:
Same when i try to redeem the “key” i was given by Humble Bundle. It goes nowhere once i enter the key. here

How do i do that?
When i try to “buy” a starter plan. It answers me that i’m already subscribed… :upside_down_face:
Same when i try to redeem the “key” i was given by Humble Bundle. It goes nowhere once i enter the key.

Hey @fab_thefab! Sorry for the delayed response.

Provided that you’re logged in to your account, once you enter the code on that redemption page linked above, it should activate your subscription. You can confirm this by clicking “My Account” > “Manage Subscription” and seeing if it shows the Starter plan is active there.

Do also ensure that the “Use Subscription” toggle on the top nav bar is enabled as well.

Let me know if you’re still running into any problems!

It does NOT activate… My account remains the same…

Gotcha! Thanks for sharing that screenshot.
I went ahead and removed it since it included the last digits of the card on file.

So since you already have an existing subscription with us, that’s what was causing the issues.
As a result, I’ll go ahead and add the equivalent credit amount to your existing account with us, so you it would equal the same credit amount!

Could you please DM me the email associated with your ActionVFX account so I can get those added?

Thanks!

Thanks ! i don’t know what DM means.

Sorry! DM = direct message :slight_smile:

Thanks for providing that email address. I’ve gone ahead and added those credits to your account, so you should be all set!

I’m also going to go ahead and hide that email address so it’s not floating around the interwebs for spam bots. Haha!

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

1 Like