Greetings! Just recently I got the chance to intern in NYC and I’ve been working on some title/opener projects that have required me to use blender as well as C4D to work with 3D models.
I honestly don’t have that much knowledge about either of these programs, and before I start investing time to learn one, I wanted to ask if anyone had any experience using them.
Some things I’ve been thinking are:
- What are the main similarities/differences between the two?
- What are their strengths?
- Is blender actually on/near the same level as C4D while still being a free program?
- Do blender and After Effects work together nearly as well as AE and C4D do? (going to guess this is a no )
- Is there another program that’s better than both of these?
Anyway just wanted to throw it out there and see what some more experienced people thought about these programs!