Can someone explain the pricing to me?

Can someone explain the pricing to me?

Lets take the Concert Crowds for an example of what I need clarified. Forget about the current blackfriday discount… the normal price for the collection at 2K is listed as $999 and then to the right is says that if I subscribe to any plan I get 80% off that amount. So I subscribe at the basic plan level so I can buy these collections at 80% off and SURPRISE… after subscribing no such discount is actually available. I should be able to buy it at $199 after subscribing. All I get is a message telling me I need to buy 315 more credits at $3.99 each---- cheaper to buy as a nonsubscriber.

I do not understand. Any help appreciated.

Hi Toucan!

I apologize for the confusion about the 80% off. The 80% off does not mean that the price of the collections will be discounted when you subscribe to our subscription plan; instead, what we mean is that when you subscribe, you get to have the products at 80% off the regular price using your subscription credits.

For example, in the Concert Crowds, the price per clip for 2K is $15, but if you get this using your subscription credit, then it would only cost you $1.93 because you only paid $29 for 15 credits. The only downside is that you can’t download the entire Concert Crowds collection using your subscription plan. You have the choice to upgrade your plan to get more credits or buy additional credits.

Does this answer your questions? Please let me know if there’s something else I can help you with!

1 Like

Jane,

I appreciate the time you spent explaining things to me. I decided to upgrade my subscription to better meet my needs. Thanks.

1 Like