iPhone vs Android

Just for fun, which kind of phone is more popular in the community. Personally, I’m for iPhones all the way, but I would love to know what the community thinks about IPhone vs Android!

• iPhone
  • Android

0 voters

3 Likes

I was about to vote for Android but then I read you’re specifically talking about video use. I’ve never used either for serious video work, but from the little I know it does sound like Apple is winning on that front.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be just video related. IOS vs Android is an age old question and I was curious which one would get more votes in the ActionVFX community! Kind of just for fun!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll change the wording.

I happen to be Android…

…but FXhome’s CamtrackAR is the first thing ever to make me consider iOS product.

2 Likes

When it comes to filmmaking, I’m Apple all the way! Android has many great features but does not have the capability, to do what an iPhone can do. Of course, there are exceptions depending on which models are compared. Overall I personally believe Apple is better.

1 Like

Good point Mike!

1 Like

I agree with you Parker!

1 Like

Personally I utilize a Canon 1DXII but I understand the camera you have with you is the most important you’ll use. That being said I have an Iphone, it’s not as good as my husbands samsung and I’ve spec’d out the latest of both and the samsung wins for camera hands down.

1 Like

Hey Sabrina, yes a Samsung would probably win for photos. I mean, 108 mega pixels on the latest Samsung to 12 mega pixels on the latest iPhone, however specs can be deceiving and I think the iPhones video quality surpasses the Samsung, especially at night.

1 Like

Come on IPhone users! We have to close the gap in this vote!:joy::joy::joy:

I prefer iPhone. Mainly for the simple fact that I can close an app and know that it’s not going to reboot itself seconds later (which was my experience on Android, which constantly reboot apps like Facebook after I closed them.)

1 Like

Yay!!! Another IPhone voter!:joy:

Wow! It currently is a 50/50 split!

I’m an android guy… I was happy to see android was winning! :medal_sports:

1 Like

Also, how did you make that poll thing?

I prefer android, just b/c I’m use to it, but apple has the better ecosystem

1 Like

Hey Alex, you can create a poll my pressing the gear icon in the attached screenshot.

Ok, thanks! I looked there but for some reason it wasn’t there, now it is!
1 plus 1 equals:

0 voters

1 Like