Is there any timeframe for when the address issue with orders will be fixed?

I’d like to order more on the site but the last couple of times I did it it put “United States” as the address.

eg. on my last order I selected “United Kingdom” instead of selecting “use saved card”, and put in my postcode and then after the order was created it showed “United States” as the address, which is obviously wrong. Something has changed recently in the way it does addresses. I put in a support request about that order yesterday but haven’t heard back about it but had heard back about the previous order.

Before my last few orders it wouldn’t use the stored address (a UK one) - if I had selected that stored one it would put “Andorra” as the country so whenever I saw that I went back and selected “use new card details” or similar wording and then, re-typed everything (card and address) and it allow the correct address.

So my last couple of orders have the “United States” incorrectly as the address if I selected the “download invoice” option on the website, though I’ve been emailed one with the corrected address but I’ve been told the incorrect ones already on the site can’t be fixed currently - that the developers would look at it.

So that would be an issue with creating new orders now - if I did it would likely put the wrong address/country in the invoice, which could be quite a serious issue if I had to show the invoice to prove I bought the collections/clips. It would be good if all my orders could show the right address in the invoice and all future ones in case I need to show those invoices.

So is there any timeframe on when these issue might be fixed?

Hi @vfx200, thanks for sharing your report. We’re looking at this now and expect to have a resolution in place by the end of the day.

Thanks a lot.

We have a fix for the reported issue scheduled for release overnight. If you run into any other headaches, let us know.

Thanks for the report and your patience!

1 Like

Okay thank you. I assume that will fix the existing orders’ address (country) as well as stop the issue happening for future orders.

That’s correct!

3 Likes

Thanks. Though the last 2 new orders were created with the correct UK address there are still quite a few of my orders on the system that have an incorrect country shown in the invoice if “download invoice” is selected.

Could a function please be run to fix all of my existing orders where the country isn’t set to “United Kingdom” to set it to “United Kingdom” (with the address set the same as my last order)? All my orders should say “United Kingdom” (but they don’t all currently eg. due to the website issues) and I’ve lived at the same address since I started ordering at this site.

So it’s been 19 days since you said “That’s correct” when I asked you if it would fix the existing orders’ address (country) but my existing incorrect orders have still not been fixed on the system (if I selected “download invoice” and view the invoice). Can you please tell me when they will be fixed? There was a bug/bugs with the site code that caused incorrect country settings in the orders but the existing incorrect countries in existing orders have still not been fixed.

If the site is not going to fix them then can you at least please send an email stating each order where you know there is an issue and that you know what the correct address should be (like I said, they should all be set to the same UK address, not another country), so that I can prove that I have the rights to use the clips I purchased if I ever get asked to prove that. Thanks.

Hey @vfx200,

Sorry about that! I didn’t get a notification for your follow-up above. The cause for the confusion was that I didn’t realize that the invoices you were downloading were created and saved when the orders were created. In our system, all looked fine with the country setting. I regenerated the invoices, tested a couple that were having issues, and saw the correct country listed.

Sorry for the headaches and thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help. I’ve just re-tried downloading them and all the ones I’ve tried all seem okay now thanks (all show UK as the country).