New ActionVFX Merch! đź‘• Get A Limited Time Bonus Offer With A Purchase!

We’re proud to announce the launch of our official ActionVFX Merch Store and the first featured product is our Classic T-Shirt!

To celebrate, we are also giving all t-shirts a limited-time bonus offer. Be one of the first to order our 1st shipment of t-shirts and receive a 1-month credit to The ActionVFX 2K Starter Subscription (MSRP $14.99).

What are you waiting for? Get your shirt while supplies last!

CLICK HERE

2 Likes

SOLD!
(Additional text here because system requires a complete sentence)
SOLD!

3 Likes

Hey @Stallsmith! Great to have you back!

2 Likes

Never left, you couldn’t make me. LOL.
Just been surprisingly busy for awhile now.

But there’s no way I was going to let an ActionVFX swag email go unnoticed. No way.

By the way, I ordered, I got a confirmation…
how does one get their subscription credit?

WOOT WOOT! T-shirt AND subscriptions credits? SERIOUSLY?

Nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine’s on order!

Did the math, works out to 5 VFX clips for $7 ea and a free T-Shirt. Who doesn’t like swag?

Now, if I ever leave my house again, I’ll have something to wear!

5 Likes

Working from home is totally underrated…
get some sweatpants to go with the shirt like I did.
(my official Covid workclothes)
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

When do we get the 5 downloads?

Just curious

Hey!

On checkout, it should deliver a “digital” version of the redemption code to you via email.

But do please let us know if you run into any issues and we’ll make sure you get squared away as quickly as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only issue is that it never happened.
Received purchase confirmation and even a “product has shipped” email but nothing regarding the credits.
(Note: this looks curt or angry… it’s not… I’m on a shoot and my phone is tiny so tried to be quick)

No worries at all! I think I’ve found what happened.

After checking your order it looks like the “digital product” of the subscription wasn’t added to your account on checkout.

But I’ve gone ahead and added those credits to your ActionVFX account, so you’re all set!
Please let me know if we can assist you with anything else.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I knew you guys would take care of it.
Now to stop anxiously staring out the front window and giving the UPS guys the stink eye.

LOL

1 Like

I totally agree! My next step is to get paid for it…

Maybe the shirt will help! stalks UPS

1 Like

#gotmerch

Shirt came today, nice!

Styling around the house, my teenagers are impressed…

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen! Haha!

1 Like

@Rodolphe

Challenge accepted!

Nice Shirts, they’re cut in a more athletic style. Remind me of the Under Armour ones from my Army days.

4 Likes

One suggestion! Orders $50 or more ship free. If you order two shirts the total is $49.98 + $8.87 for shipping. I’d rather pay the extra 2 cents :slight_smile: I would imagine that is what ActionVFX intended (2 shirts = free shipping) rather than someone being 0.02 cents short of free shipping and having to pay an extra $8.87?

1 Like

@mh1 Thanks so much for pointing this out to us! It’s definitely supposed to equal out to free shipping for 2 or more shirts. So you’re completely right! :slight_smile:

We’re getting this adjusted with our merch team so it should be reflected there shortly. In the meantime, if you have already placed an order, do let me know and I’ll have that adjusted.

Thank you!

1 Like

Fun fact: Did you know an ActionVFX Tee can be seen in Marvel Studios’ Assembled: The Making of LOKI alongside Tom Hiddleston on Disney+?

Proof:

As a result, if you own an ActionVFX Tee, you’re one degree closer to the Master of Mischief himself! That’s how that works, right? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I totally felt that when I put it on.

Now it makes sense! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Ok, so I came to pick up my 5 downloads and still don’t have the credits…

Help?