New After Effects Quick Tips! | How To Easily Key Hair Details With This Simple Trick

In today’s Quick Tip, we will take a look at tips and tricks on getting a good hair key for your green screen shot. This video will solely focus on pulling off thin hair details without any 3rd party plug-in.

Once you are finished with your key, you might want to add some elements to your shot! Get the best compositing ready VFX stock footage right here on ActionVFX.com

If you have any questions or comments about the tutorial, drop them below in this thread! We want to hear from you!

7 Likes

Love this tutorial @danasa! Lots of time-saving tips in here.

2 Likes

Damn, @danasa, that’s a great technique. How have I never encountered this before?

Considering I’m this guy, you can imagine you made my day!

5 Likes

I went from “oh, it’s just a green screen tutorial“ to THIS IS GENIUS! Such a great idea @danasa!

Oh, and Mike, I love the merch!

1 Like

Haha that made me laugh! @triem23

2 Likes

A rare shirt, indeed. FXhome sent those out to forum mods and brand Ambassadors for Xmas. i don’t even think FXhome staff have those sweet Hitfilm Pro shirts!

(Then we were all told not to wear them/show them publically until the logo switch went live in March)

1 Like

It’s a pretty awesome shirt! I was wondering where you got a hold of it. ActionVFX should start a merchandise lineup! :joy:

1 Like

And now you know!

Both ActionVFX and FXhome need some shirts/merch

1 Like