Share my new VFX of "Star Wars " fan film

Check out my new VFX work on this one, please feel free to give me some comment and tip, Thank you so much, you all have a great day.

5 Likes

This is absolutely incredible!

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Wow, that’s fantastic!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 Like

This is absolutely incredible! Your skill level is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing! I am so honored to have you as part of our community!

1 Like

This looks so great, Nipan! Awesome job putting this together and thank you for sharing it here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww, thanks man, I’m also happy to on this community as well.

1 Like

Thanks for invite me in this, hope to learn more from others.

2 Likes

This is awesome! I watched it on my laptop and then went in the other room and booted up my desktop, just to watch it again on the big screen with the big speakers!

I hope Disney’s watching. This looks way better than whatever they have planned for Christmas…

At the risk of being nosey…how long did this take and what kind of budget did you have? What tools did you use? You don’t have to answer, but it would be cool to know what work of this quality involves!

4 Likes

I would love to know a little more about how you made this as well!

1 Like

Thank you so much my friend. I’m a part of this short film from Pre-production, production till post-production/VFX and the whole project budget was around 5,000 $. I was directing, director of cinematographer, editing, sound effects, Foley, ADR, VFX and final color grading. The whole short film is around 20 mins long, it took 3 days of shooting and a month of post production. For VFX I use Element 3D, and footage assets from Action VFX such as explosion, ember and parks, along with some Action Essentials2, and Saber for the light saber… All of VFX were done in AE and editing process was done in Premiere and so the sound FX. I hope these information help you at some level. (these are the AE project files that I and my team done for this short, there are a lot more, ha ha)

2 Likes

As I explain on above comments.

2 Likes

You guys can see some of my BTS from this link, thanks

https://www.facebook.com/314640115221045/videos/1537473806458983

2 Likes

You wore so many hats in this project, I’m amazed you could see!

Thank you so much for sharing! It certainly shows that organization is the unseen path to success. And $5000 isn’t so bad, I’ve paid more for cars I liked less.

Is there a timeframe for release of the entire short and how/where could we see it?

2 Likes

Thanks. I think the client would release it around toward the end of this year, I’ll keep you guys update. Or you can just follow me on my Facebook fan page: “Nipan Studio” there are so many contents that you can learn and might like to see.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing! You must have put so much work into this!

1 Like

WHAT?! This is so sick!! Absolutely great job on this!

2 Likes

That was exactly what I thought when I first saw it!:joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much bro.

2 Likes