The ActionVFX Subscription Just Got WAY Better | 30+ Free Collections Available For Subscribers!

We are proud to announce that we are offering 30 of our paid collections for FREE to our Basic and Pro subscribers. Downloading these assets to your account will not use your existing credits.

The value you’re getting with this new update to the ActionVFX Subscription is truly insane! Starting at $29/mo, you can gain access to thousands of dollars worth of assets on day one - for absolutely free. No credits involved either.

If you’re on the Starter Plan looking to upgrade or are debating the ActionVFX Subscription, there’s no better time than now. Literally!

We can’t wait for you to see what is free and waiting on you. Don’t miss out on this!

Click HERE to see the collections Subscribers get for free.

Drop me any questions you may have. I will be happy to answer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is incredible! The ActionVFX subscription just went next level! Thank you all for making products with unparalleled quality and then lowering the price making it incredibly affordable!
#makeitreal

4 Likes

I have a “Pro Starter” Subscription - an it´s not working. Is it only working with the “new” subscriptions?

Hey @silkrust, this feature is not available on our Starter plans. So if you have the Starter plan or the Pro Starter plan you won’t get access.

Welcome back to the forums!

1 Like

Hello. I’m downloading some of the “free for subscribers” assets. Do I have to download each element individually or can I download whole collections (or add them to my cart)?
I have a basic individual subscription.
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Hey! Welcome to the Forum!

You have to download the clips individually. This is due to various reasons, one of the major ones being website functionality and the effect of downloading all of the Free for Subscriber collections in bulk. We desire a good experience for you when on the site. :slight_smile:

Thanks Cody,
That all makes sense and seems fair. Just didn’t want to discover that the functionality existed after a day of clicking.