The ActionVFX Subscription | Starting at $14.99 a month

It’s the best elements, now at the best price!

Introducing the ActionVFX Subscription, the best way to use ActionVFX Stock Footage.

You’ll have the complete ActionVFX library at your side for any project. And want the best part? This Subscription is what you make it. There are no contracts, no hidden fees, and you can cancel anytime. In summary, it’s you and thousands of elements to download at will!

LEARN MORE

7 Likes

Woooooo-hooooooo! Let’s go!

2 Likes

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

3 Likes

I have been waiting for this for sooooooo long and it’s finally here and better then I could have ever imagined!:laughing:

1 Like

In case it hasn’t been said yet…
that infomercial was freakin’ awesome!
Great job!
Proud to already be a member.

2 Likes

I loved the commercial as well!:laughing:

Great news. I’m not a heavy VFX artist (yet) but it means I can procure things I want to experiment with at a more affordable price. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s awesome John!

1 Like

Where can I see how much cost each product? It’s 1 credit = 1 item ?
or some costs more than 1?
Thank you in advance and sorry if the question is stupid
D.

2 Likes

On the $14.99 per month plan, you get 5 credits = 5 products every month but you can buy more credits for $3.99 each.
Plus, any credits not used by the end of the month will be added to the next month!

1 Like

Can’t argue with that - the best of everything, price, and assets… can"t wait to start making awesome projects

2 Likes

And THAT’s what it’s all about.
I honestly believe that this subscription pricing provides a lower “cost of entry” into the field… a field that is often blocked by its “cost of entry” more than any other factor.
Equipment, software, comps, music, nevermind the learning materials. Ugh.
Welcome aboard!

4 Likes

Yes!! I’m so excited to finally have this thing up and running. It’s been in the works for a long time! :slight_smile:

And a huge welcome to all of our new users. :wave:

Celebrate Dj Khaled GIF

3 Likes

I also think a lot of companies are cottoning on to the concept of the ‘stack ‘em high, sell ‘em cheap” model which the likes Native Instruments have been doing for years. Yes you have a pro market who won’t blink at pricing. But there’s a market beneath that, who start seeing the prices in their range and open their wallets up. It makes complete sense as ultimately everyone wins.

4 Likes

This is just so incredible! Thank you for making the subscription happen!:v:

2 Likes