We want your opinion! 🟢

Question for you: if we could shoot on a 50ft high green screen, what new effects would you want us to shoot? Tell us in the comments below!

Pic includes a 20ft high screen for reference.:boom:

6 Likes

50 feet!? That’s massive! I would love some more variety in the debris category. As of now, you guys focus mostly on concrete and metal debris, which are both super awesome, but I would love to see some grass debris with dirt chunks mixed in for all of those times when you are blowing up someone’s backyard!:grinning:

5 Likes

That would be awsome!

1 Like

You should do exploding/ imploding trees. Like when something explodes near trees and just blows em up, or just natures exploding trees.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea @nikraz24!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I think it would be awesome to have some sorts of car explosions, and lots of random debris like breaking mirrors, flying mechanical parts, seats on fire, etc. that users can composite into all sorts of shots to create a lot more intricate and detailed shots.

5 Likes

That’s a really cool idea Janice! Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

That would be awsome!

1 Like

Also Janice, if you want you can make a product request for this, you can do that over here: https://actionvfx.featureupvote.com/

1 Like

Love the cannon in that shot!..‘That’s it guys, roll in the cannon’ :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

The costume also came in clutch. Had to keep it historically accurate. lol

3 Likes

lol Love it! :joy:

2 Likes

In case you wanted an update on what we did with that 50ft green screen! :wink:

4 Likes

:exploding_head:

Wow!

3 Likes

Wowser! :astonished:

2 Likes