What VFX tutorials would you like to see next?

Hello everyone, Danasa here!

I would love to hear some tutorial suggestions from the community. If you have cool tutorial ideas that you’d like to see on the ActionVFX channel, feel free to share them below!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Love the VFX and tutorials on here! Would love to see more for Vegas Pro :grinning:

Welcome back, @daveamac66!

1 Like

Thank you, @Rodolphe

Pumping this thread again to see if anyone has any cool VFX tutorial that you’d like to see on the channel!
Let me know your ideas! :grinning:

3 Likes

Can you recommend an asset to catch a curtain on fire?

I’d love to see more blood/gore tutorials, the mortal kombat tutorial is great

2 Likes

Hey! I think you should try using a clip from the Wall and Ceiling Fire Collection. There are some awesome ignition clips included in that collection that might be able to simulate what you’re going for!

2 Likes

Thank you Gracee, I’ll check them out.

Sabrina

2 Likes

Who would be interested in a green screen tips tutorial? Essentially, it would be how to get the most out of your green screen shots.

In VFX Tutorials i will love to see , more of superpowers , as in SUPER SPEED , FIRE BALL , FIRE STOMP , LIGHTNING BOLT , TELEPORTATION , TORNADO , LASER EYES AND MANY MORE POWERS AND FOR GREEN SCREENS I WILL LOVE TO SEE HOW TO MAYBE USE ONE (IM NEW TO IT) AND I WILL LIKE HOW TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE REALISTIC

1 Like

I will love to see more superpowers honestly , and by that I mean super speed , fire ball , teleportation , fire stomp , ice balls , lightning bolt , laser eyes , water balls , a human turning into a tornado , air powers that are visible … maybe a fire force filed and I’ve force filed , Ice beams ? And ice armor ?

1 Like

Здравствуйте. Я хотел бы увидеть, как из фотографии леса сделать ночной лес, поместить внутрь него костёр, чтобы он горел совершенно натурально, отбрасывая пляшущие тени на деревья. Не знаю, как гугл-переводчик справится с тем, что я написал. Hello. I would like to see how to make a night forest out of a photo of a forest, put a fire inside it, so that it burns completely naturally, casting dancing shadows on the trees. I don’t know how google translate will cope with what I wrote.

1 Like

Hello! We have made a forest fire tutorial before here.
Let us know if this is the tutorial that you are looking for. If there’s anything that I didn’t cover in that tutorial and you want us to cover in the future, let us know as well!

Hello,

I would like to see a tutorial showing how to add some of the fog assets on a landscape and make it look real. Thanks

3 Likes

Yes, i’ve had some problems with that…

I would like to see some videos on animation control in AfterEffects please!

3 Likes

Hey James, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hey @danasa, I would love a tutorial on tips for compositing muzzle flashes outdoors on a sunny day. I have practiced indoor muzzle flashes a lot more then outdoor ones and I don’t really know where to start.
Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ve been having some problems using HitFilm, wondering if you could a HitFilm tutorial.