Why the forum is empty, and how you can help!

Hey everyone! This forum is brand new and it only became public on our site a few hours ago. As you can see, it’s quite empty currently. That’s because no one knows about it yet! We haven’t made any announcements about it at all. If you’re reading this post, you’re one of the first people to experience the ActionVFX Forum!

We will be waiting for a few more users to post on the forum before we make an official big announcement about it. This is because we’d like some conversations to already be ongoing before we announce the forum to all our users. The last thing we want is to send a ton of traffic to a completely empty forum!

If you’re reading this, could you start some new threads and reply to some existing ones?

The first few days of launching a new forum are always awkward because there’s not a lot going on yet. So please, let’s be the first ones to get the conversations going to kick-start this community. We have a lot of talented users at ActionVFX, and I believe this forum will be a great hub for everyone.

I always love interacting with you all, so I’ll be monitoring the forum closely and replying to any questions anyone may have. I may even reveal what we’re working on currently if you ask! :grinning:

Thank you!

4 Likes

@Rodolphe, this is awesome! I believe we can create an amazing community here!

Hey, welcome to the forum, Jonathan! Glad to have you! How long have you been an ActionVFX user?

1 Like

I think it’s been about 3 years because when I first found your website, you had just announced the 50% price cut on everything. I remember totally flipping out when I first saw some of your VFX shots because I had never seen anything so realistic that didn’t have a Star Wars scale budget! Love what you are doing, bro!:grin:

Haha, awesome! I remember that 50% price cut! Thanks so much for the kind words!

1 Like

Looking forward to this new community. Reminds me of the good old days at FXHOME / AlamDV!

1 Like

Im vary excited to be here and can’t wait to do some cool VFX

Welcome to the Forum Angel!

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

(Working on it. Only had two days where the forum kicked out a “you’ve posted enough, come back tomorrow” warning from the spam/bot filters…)

Super excited to see the ActionVFX team spin up a forum @Rodolphe !
Haven’t really been much of a forum user outside of Reddit lately, but there’s some exciting topics on here already :smiley:

3 Likes

Super glad to see you on here, Tobias! Everyone, check out his channel!

2 Likes

I’m Paul a young film maker from Ghana and I’m so glad to be here

1 Like

Thanks Rodolphe :slight_smile: Very happy to be a part of this community!

2 Likes