Invoicing downloads hasnt updated since June?

In the order history section of the website I can no longer download the most recent monthly invoice for our annual subscription? The date has just stayed as June?

Hello,

I’m Leo from ActionVFX, and I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing problems when trying to download your previous invoices. We understand how important it is to have access to your invoices, and we want to help you with this issue as quickly as possible.

To assist you further and resolve this matter promptly, could you please send us an email at support@actionvfx.com? In your email, please provide us with as much detail as possible about the specific issues you’re facing when trying to download your invoices. This will help us identify and address the problem more effectively.

Once we receive your email, our support team will prioritize your request and work diligently to resolve the issue so that you can access your invoices without any trouble.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We’re here to assist you, and we’ll do our best to ensure that this issue gets resolved as soon as possible.

Best regards, Leo ActionVFX Support Team