Does the 30-day refund policy apply to annual subscriptions as well?

Hello, I have a question regarding the subscription. Please answer in detail for each question number.

Q1) As far as I know, there are monthly and annual subscriptions, but the monthly subscriptions have disappeared, but are only annual subscriptions available for now?

Q2) If annual subscriptions are available, do I have to pay a year’s worth of subscription fees right away when paying annual subscriptions?

Q3) Is there a 30-day refund guarantee for an annual subscription? The annual subscription fee is more burdensome than I thought, so if the 30-day refund is not guaranteed, I will hesitate to pay.

Q4) I’m asking you on the premise that a 30-day refund is guaranteed. I’ve already downloaded the asset several times after paying for the annual subscription. But if I cancel my subscription within 30 days because I don’t like the assets, is it possible even if I already downloaded them?

Hello! First off, thank you for joining the community! Happy you are here.

#1: Only annual subscriptions are currently available. We are considering different options though. Would love to hear your feedback.

#2: Yes, the full price of the annual plan is billed when you sign up.

#3: With AVFX+, you have the freedom to cancel your subscription at any time. If you decide to cancel within the first 30 days, you’ll be eligible for a full refund. However, if you decide to cancel your AVFX+ subscription after 30 days, your access to the benefits will continue until the end of your current billing cycle.

#4: Yes, no worries. You can still cancel even after downloading assets. During your AVFX+ subscription, the assets you download are yours to keep and use indefinitely. You have perpetual rights to the assets, even if you cancel. You can use them in personal or commercial projects without any additional fees or restrictions. After your subscription ends, you can continue using the assets you downloaded, but you won’t have access to new downloads or features.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

P.S. Our Black Friday sale launches tomorrow, Nov. 23rd. A huge perk of being a member of AVFX+ is you will get up to 40% Off in addition to our 50% Off Black Friday Offer!