New Movies Coming Out in Theaters And on Tv Platform

Hello! I have been wanting a conversation to pop up here for a while and have finally decided to create one!
So first off, I’d like to talk what y’all think of movies coming out in theaters and on tv platforms!
Also, I was wondering what you think about all movies using the same concepts and the same tricks!
And finally anything else y’all want to talk about!

I guess it’s good that there are movies coming out… it’s all in mass right … now-a-days it’s more about quantity over quality… and for me it’s been awhile since I saw a good old fashion movie with great storyline and characters… Because quantity is what there is so there is no creativity, no uniqueness anymore… but I have to admit that there’s sometimes 1 or 2 that sort of creatively good but the company Sucked the life out of that/those movie (s)(with sequel (s) and pre prequel (s) and so on… it’s unbelievable

1 Like

Yeah, its been seeming like they are cutting time in pre production and in post production. It’s really unfortunate, I’ve been reminiscing of when the films in the theater were decent :pensive: