My New VFX of "Captain Marvel" fan trailer

I did this fan film trailer just for fun “Captain Marvel”
, please check it out, comments and let me know what you guys think. Thanks
And yes, I did use lots of assets from ActionVFX too, I think you guys can see and tell.

5 Likes

This is absolutely epic!

2 Likes

Wow, great work!

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

The sequence that begins at 1:04 is so great! What was your process like of creating that sequence? Share your secrets!

2 Likes

I would love to know about how you made these shots as well!

2 Likes

I just watched this again and I AM ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY! :exploding_head: (again) Everything about this is so well done! I am so glad that you shared with us! Thank you!

2 Likes

I found it very cool, but my piece of advice is maybe you should shorter the actions to 5sec each, for bigger impacts.

1 Like

great stuff!

3 Likes

Thank you, its the combination of shock wave, dust, dirt chart, and that’s it, play around with color and glow and displacement distortion.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Sure, thank you so much. Maybe I’ll put together some VFX brake down in the future.

2 Likes

That shot at 1:06 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Bro, it just looks so epic!

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Thank you Zac

2 Likes

Yeah, this is really cool. I think I liked it better than the original :smiley:

I think it’s cool that your fan films look better than some of the ‘for profit’ work we see from the studios. They need to call you or up their game :smiley:

I’ve also noticed that your sound in these is really solid. What do you (or maybe someone else?) use for your soundtracks?

2 Likes

Thank you so much, me and my friend try our best to make this work. I did all the sound FX, put together and final mixing.
We use the original music that has been use in the Captain Marvel trailer, I don’t really remember, but its out there you can find it. Thanks again.

1 Like