What's your favorite VFX YouTube channel?

These guys do make some good videos! :grinning:

1 Like

Cinecom Rocks

1 Like

Thanks for putting me on to the corridor crew! Had a very chilled out Sunday watching them. Very good.

Ian Hubert has always been a good source of knowledge and inspiration for me.

4 Likes

Film Riot Hands down, then cinecom and my boy Nate at Black Mixture taught me alot

2 Likes

I love InCamera. Mainly because they are mad and British!

3 Likes

@creasyo You use blender don’t you? If you do, then I recommend you blender guru!

2 Likes

Video copilot

3 Likes

Hey Victor, I like video copilot as well! Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks men…
I’m so grateful for this forum, I have searched for forums like this but can’t really find an interactive one like this… Actionvfx, you guys really did a great job on this one. I have alot on my mind I wanna ask but I guess I’ll just keep it coming bit by bit. Much love guys

3 Likes

Really?
Thanks alot.
I just started a VFX company, just trying to find my feet though. I also started a YouTube channel, you can check it out and let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

Wow
Thanks alot for the observation and recommendation… I’ll put all of that into practice… I really do appreciate. I hope you don’t mind if I chat you up time to time when I’m less busy or free?

Thanks alot

1 Like

Okay
No problem

1 Like

Alright, I made our private chat room.

1 Like

How do you make that private room thing?

To send a user a private message, simply click on their avatar and click that “Message” button.

But don’t share the link to that private thread publicly like @JtJutsVFX did because then everyone can see it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for alerting me Rody!:sweat_smile:

So is that link that @JtJutsVFX sent just to a private message conversation? But when I clicked it it said it was private which lead me to believe that it was a private thread.

I’ve figured it out I think. I was promoted to member which allows me to create group private threads. @JtJutsVFX Was a member before me so he could make one before I could.

Very Cool. I run into this same tracking problem alot and have to use Mocha, so thanks. Also I appreciate the Audio. Some tutorials have whispering and I end up turning on the closed caption even though its in my own language. So Great job, Ill check out more of your stuff

1 Like