Honestly, this is a truly well-laid out forum. Nice going, ActionVFX!

It’s attractive, and easy to navigate, and, for some odd reason, I really like the “date bar” on the right side of the scree while scrolling replies. This forum is better laid out, easier to use and more feature-packed that certain major social media platforms. :smiley:

6 Likes

Really glad you think so, thank you! I’ve been wanting to have an ActionVFX forum for as long as I can remember. Since before we even launched, honestly. I’m glad it’s finally happening and that it looks this good! Discourse, the software we use, is great!

Have you gotten to download the ActionVFX Forum mobile app yet?

3 Likes

I agree with @triem23… this is a great looking forum.

There’s an ActionVFX Forum Mobile App??? :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

The app is a Progressive Web App (PWA). When you visit our Forum on mobile, go to your browser settings (usually by clicking the 3 dots) and select “Install”. The screenshot below is from Firefox on mobile, but I’ve done it with Chrome as well.

The app is a pretty convenient way to access the forum. I love it! Let me know if you’re able to get it.

3 Likes

I agree with @triem23, this is very nicely put together!

Thanks @Rodolphe, I will give it a try!

1 Like

I’m not able to install the app, but I’m using Opera on Android?

This visit I just noticed the little red “last visit” bar. Another nice indicator!

2 Likes

@Rodolphe I also do not have an “Install” option on my phone either. I am using an LG G6 with Google Chrome.

1 Like

That’s strange. I have the “Install App” option on Chrome.

1 Like

Oh… I found it! I will let you know what happens.

2 Likes