Suggestion: Blood trickle and spurts

I would like to see a collection of blood trickles and small spurts. The blood trickles could be used for blood that trickles from a wound or from the eyes. The trickles could be of different lengths. The blood spurts could be small, say for instance, you puncture the skin and a small spurt of blood comes out. But, it would be small or large in scale depending on the size of the source.

I hope this makes sense. Let me know if you have questions that would make it easier to understand what I’m looking for. Cheers.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that the severed necks and limbs collection along with the bleeding wounds collection might have exactly what you want. If not, make sure to create a new request over on the feature upvote page! https://actionvfx.featureupvote.com/

2 Likes

Ahh. You’re right. LOL. Need more coffee.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m glad you know so much about our library @JtJutsVFX!

1 Like

All of those hours of sitting there and staring at all your collections paid off!

Right? I’m not sure what’s worse, staring at a bunch of cool things I couldn’t afford, or now having to decide which ones to get?!

2 Likes

Yea, it’s pretty crazy how good the new subscription system is. I can’t believe people complain about it.

2 Likes